Are you planning a trip to Arizona State in the US? If so, it may help to have a handy vacation guide so that you do not miss out on breathtaking tourist destinations here. We all know of the famous Grand Canyon in the state of Arizona but it has many more exciting things to offer visitors. You can go rafting in the Colorado River or travel to Phoenix metro cities for the Cactus League football. So, whatever you fancy doing during your holiday, whether it is playing gold with friends, hiking with family, or going for hot air balloon rides, Arizona can make it happen for you.
Guide to a memorable vacation in Arizona:
- Grand Canyon should of course be the first in your must-visit places list when you are planning a holiday in Arizona. You should ideally stay at the Grand Canyon Village to get the best views. Remember to get permits beforehand for white water rafting.
- Sedona: This place needs you to spend at least a weekend because it is excellent for hiking, walking, and adventures. You can spend time browsing through the museums and shops closer to the town. The psychics in Sedona Arizona and spiritual guides are well known with Sedona visitors who come to this mystical tourist destination to help heal the mind, body and spirit. Visit https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-business-marketing-and-advertising-corporate-news-united-kingdom-a641270590a5d2d1db8110537bd124ce for information on online free psychic reading sites.
- Monument Valley is in the northeastern part of Arizona and the highways here roll endlessly beside plains. Cliffs can be seen at a distance and there is nobody for miles on end. You will find that the roads lead to a place marked by rocky monoliths rising from the desert.
- Lake Powell is a favorite with tourists because of its warm climate and the winter is perfect for sunning on a deck. If you plan to visit during the summer months you can hope to take a dip in the cool waters of the lake.
- Antelope Canyon is a smaller canyon only a short distance from Lake Powell and this is known for its magical beauty.
- There are destinations that accept cryptocurrencies as payment. You can buy Bitcoin for 0% less in a few crypto exchanges at Arizona and you also can also buy bitcoin through Paypal. Have a look at this Bitcoin mit paypal kaufen review to learn more about it.
- Horseshoe Bend lets you hike to watch the beautifully-crafted sand dunes that have been eroded into striking shapes over time. This primeval landscape is a feast for the eyes.
- Jerome was a mining town earlier and is now known for catering to tourists who want to get a taste of their wines, art, and cuisines.
- Canyon de Chelly is known for its stone carvings, paintings, and ruins and respected by Navajo people. You can hike on trails, go horseback or on jeeps, and enjoy campfires to get a taste of this canyon’s history.
- Petrified Forest National Park is known for its conifers which are almost 200 feet in height and used to tower over the floodplains. Today, these conifers continue to be the primary attraction at the forest.
- Hubbell Trading Post is a museum, store, and art gallery all rolled into one where the Native Americans trade their rugs, blankets, etc for clothes, tools, and groceries.
- Bisbee in south eastern Arizona is something like Jerome and has reinvented itself during the seventies when its underground operations were reduced. Today it boasts of a large museum, walking street, historic buildings, and fine shops, eateries and hotels.
- Saguaro National Park is perfect for you if you are keen to have your own custom experiences. For instance, you could go for picnics to the Signal Hill Park or hike on trails from the Bajada Loop.
- San Xavier del Bac is the mission church, the oldest European structure here reflecting Spanish colonial architecture.
- Lake Mead attracts both locals and visitors for their fish. The Hoover Dam is a must-visit for tourists and you can choose to go by boat or a helicopter.